Skip to contents
To be released as 0.1
- Major speed-up for extracting parttree nodes and coordinates on complicated trees (#15).
- Add method for tidymodels workflows objects fitted with
"rpart" engine (#7 by @juliasilge).
- Support for negative values (#6 by @pjgeens).
- Better handling of single-level factors and
- Bump ggplot2 version dependency to match deprecated functions from 3.4.0.
- Switched to “main” as primary GitHub branch for development.
- Added two dedicated vignettes.
parttree() generic. (again, #3 by @zeileis)
- Support for partykit objects (i.e.
constparty class), which in turn allows support for base plot methods. (#3 by @zeileis)
- ggplot2 moves from imports to depends and is now automatically loaded with parttree.
flipaxes argument for easy switching in case or mismatch plot orientation. (#2 by @brhkim)
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Initial set of functions.