Skip to contents
- Support for
ggcoefplot, a ggplot equivalent of
pt.size argument for controlling the size of point markers (#27). Thanks @jcvdav.
drop arguments for subsetting coefficients (#22).
Bug fixes and breaking changes
- Fix naming mismatch in multiple estimation with different time periods (#10). Thanks @brockmwilson.
- Slight tweak to default theme, which now uses dotted grid lines to more closely match
- Correctly parse formula-transformed dependent variable names, e.g.
- The confidence intervals for some figures may be slightly wider due to upstream changes in fixest (#25; see also https://github.com/lrberge/fixest/pull/408).
- Tweaks to plot output, including integer breaks on x-axis (where appropriate) and allow additional user-level control (e.g. CI alpha or width levels)
- Support multiple confidence levels (#2, #5)
- Support multiple LHS variables (#1)
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.